🔥BBQ GO New Product 2 in 1 & 3 in 1 Digital Meat Thermometer BG-HH2P released!🥳🥳

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Inkbirdbbq Inkbirdbbq Ordered the 3 in 1 with the link above and got a LED car headlight. Anyone else having ordering problems? No packing list inside just this. View attachment 510011
View attachment 510013
Hi there,
Please don't worry, I just checked it out. Please contact Amazon Customer Service. Your order is delivered by them. Maybe they're a little messed up.
Any confusion please feel free to contact me.

Miya
1631066378423.png

What the? I never got my order straightened out. They just didn't seem to understand the problem. Hopefully you'll do better.
Hello Steve,
If you do not order a wrong link, it's amazon loading problems, We entrust our products to them to arrange shipment. :emoji_laughing:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.