Yardbirds, Cob Corn and The Staff of Life

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great meal but I really like the idea of putting the rosemary under the chicken. I have done something similar with sage leaves with great result and will have to try rosemary. Points for the idea!

Disco
Thanks Disco, appreciate the Point.
Like I told Cranky this method of herb flavor infusion works on the grill and in the frying pan, with any fish, fowl or meat and with most herbs.
This works great with fresh Sage & Chicken or try combining Marjoram & Thyme with some seriously thick Porkchops.

Wait until you use a little rosemary in your rib rub...outstanding results.
I've tried many herbs in rubs and I'm just not crazy about them in a rub.
If I'm going to use herbs, I'm going to encrust with herbs rather than rub.
I've a Herb Crusted/Garlic Studded Pork Roast recipe that is awesome, http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/253270/herb-crusted-garlic-studded-pork-roast
And I've a Roasted Garlic Smeared/Herb Crusted Rib recipe that works great for any style of pork ribs, that I have yet to make again and post.

Thanks Disco, appreciate the Point.
Like I told Cranky this method of herb flavor infusion works on the grill and in the frying pan, with any fish, fowl or meat and with most herbs.
This works great with fresh Sage & Chicken or try combining Marjoram & Thyme with some seriously thick Porkchops.
I've tried many herbs in rubs and I'm just not crazy about them in a rub.
If I'm going to use herbs, I'm going to encrust with herbs rather than rub.
I've a Herb Crusted/Garlic Studded Pork Roast recipe that is awesome, http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/253270/herb-crusted-garlic-studded-pork-roast
And I've a Roasted Garlic Smeared/Herb Crusted Rib recipe that works great for any style of pork ribs, that I have yet to make again and post.
I have done basil and thyme with pork which would be similar. I agree with you on the herbs in the rub although I have used some on my chicken.

WOWZA!!!! All looks great Nice job 
points.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky