Which Theme/Style Do You Prefer or Use?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Which Theme or Style Do You Prefer?

• Dark Mode (default)

Votes: 38 50.0%
  • Brown

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Orange

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Classic

Votes: 28 36.8%

• Total voters
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I could probably go for orange if you can get it to a burnt orange, similar to the chicken thighs I like to serve during Texas-OU weekend. Hook ‘em!

1677769738307.jpeg

Reactions: gmc2003
I could probably go for orange if you can get it to a burnt orange, similar to the chicken thighs I like to serve during Texas-OU weekend. Hook ‘em!

View attachment 659002

If the 3 of you that are using orange want it more "burnt" we can look into doing that🤣

Here's the Texas longhorn burnt orange:

Screenshot 2023-03-02 at 12.04.39 PM.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-02 at 12.04.39 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-02 at 12.04.39 PM.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: TripleLindy
So many votes for dark I think I’ll try it for awhile and see if I get past my set ways lol. I can see where it would be lower glare

So many votes for dark I think I’ll try it for awhile and see if I get past my set ways lol. I can see where it would be lower glare
I mean, there's no down side.. if you decide you don't like it, it's easy to change it right back.

There really is something to getting set in your ways as you get older.. I always made fun of that when I was young and then I started getting older and boom, I strongly dislike any change! What's up with that? LOL🤣

Classic. Easier for me to read the text.
I like dark meat, black coffee and orange juice though.
That changes the width of the site… Toggles it between wide and narrow in case you want a little more.
Definitely easier on the bifocals..
Thanks Jeff.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky