Which Theme/Style Do You Prefer or Use?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Which Theme or Style Do You Prefer?

• Dark Mode (default)

Votes: 38 50.0%
  • Brown

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Orange

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Classic

Votes: 28 36.8%

• Total voters
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Jun 28, 2005
Tulsa, OK
In case you're not aware, you can change the theme or style of the forum using the style switcher at the very bottom of the forum page.

If you don't know how to change to a different one, here's instructions for that.

I'm trying to find out which one you like or use the most..

Thank you for your help with this!

Attachments

• i-voted.jpg
    i-voted.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 8
So glad for this post! One day my theme just changed to dark, ccouldn'tfigure how to fix it. Don't like the dark, hard to see some things on my phone.

Classic, Actually I liked the old one before the "Big Change". I know things change but sometimes you just keep some strong memories.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 8
Dark, as said above it's the easiest on my eyes. Tried all, like Dark better. Thanks for posting the info.

I was with the classic until today and I looked at the orange. Always liked orange and my son graduated Clemson. So I changed it.

I didn't care for the dark mode at first, but I'm now realizing that it's a lot easier on my eye balls.

Chris
Yep. Same here.
Well to clarify, I use dark mode on the desktop or laptop. I may switch to classic on the iPhone.
Do not like either brown or orange modes.
Tip
When viewing threads where the poster decided to be creative and use a different font color that is not readable, simply do the left mouse button click and sweep over that text as if trying to copy. Poof, readable.

Classic for me. I am just use to it. Maybe I need to give the other ones a shot. Btw anyone know what this “change width” is next to where you change the view?

Attachments

• CCD9A191-BE74-4F04-9689-C06E75269235.jpeg
    CCD9A191-BE74-4F04-9689-C06E75269235.jpeg
    46.6 KB · Views: 2
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky