When you wanna smoke, you just gotta smoke!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
If I ever find myself living on the streets
th_INGardenbbq7.gif
   I'll know what to do!!!!!

i have cooked bacon and eggs in a paper sack over a camp fire. a steak on a rock in a camp fire. steak on the coals of a camp fire. fish on a stick over a fire. birthday cake in a dutch oven with camp fire coals.

i am starting to see where this is going. I MIGHT BE A REDNECK!

a great book to read is roughing it easy. i showed a bunck of guys how to cook with nothing. when i was a scout leader.

now to the shopping cart. jim and i have been friends for a while.
cheers.gif

happy smoken.

david

You might be a redneck if you have a 5 gal. bucket of brine in you frig with 2 deer roast in it.   True story.  I posted that on FB once and got some really strange replies.  I bet I had the best smelling frig around though  :-)

Gunny.  Thanks for you service to this great country!    We have 2 sons in the Corp.   My hat off to you sir!

Wes

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky