Weather Forces Use of New Toys!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Weather Forces Use of New Toys!

Alright, I decided I wasn’t going out in this kind of Crappy Weather, so I’d try the little bitty Frying Pan I got FREE with a bigger one a couple weeks ago.

I love my Copper Chef Pans, but give me something cheap enough, and I’ll give it a try.

So this thing is perfect size for 1 Egg at a Time, so I gave it a try.
Meanwhile I Fried up some Buckboard Bacon in one of my Copper Pans, and toasted some Bread.
Then some butter on the Bread & the Bacon & Egg, and a bunch of Black Pepper—Makes a Great couple Sammies.

BTW: Only ended up with 8” of Snow on this day.

Thanks for stopping by,

Bear

Snowing & Blowing---I'm staying in!!!
IMG_3151.jpg

Nice to look at, but that's as far as it goes!!
IMG_3150.jpg

Little pan is just right for one Egg & one Sammy:
IMG_3153.jpg

Some of my BBB getting Fried up slowly, without burning!
IMG_3152.jpg

Buttered Toast + 1 Egg Each, and some Black Pepper:
IMG_3154.jpg

Add the Bacon:
IMG_3155.jpg

Close 'em Up---Time to Eat:
IMG_3156.jpg

Looks Good (The Breakfast that is) I got cold just looking at your outside Pics

Gary

Yep that's exactly how its looks outside here right now. Calling for all day of this, the drive home is going to be wonderful. That breakfast looks good, sure beats my plain oatmeal this morning, and those copper pans are awesome.

Sammies look great! I usually make one just like that on the weekends. It’s piss pouring rain here today we are supposed to get something like 2-3 inches. Hoping for some better warmer weather soon!

Don't blame you for laying low.
Never that much fun out in that stuff. Hopefully warms and puts a crust on it. (or melt completely would be nice).
We only got about 5" , wind settled a bit so going out to blow soon.
Darn nice looking sammich there.

We have a couple of those copper clad pans also. They work great. Nice looking sammies you got there Bear. We're supposed to get hit with 8-12" this afternoon and into tonight. Not looking forward to it.

Chow down
Point for sure.
Chris

I think you're playing with us. That's a regular pan and an ostrich egg :emoji_laughing: Btw, the white stuff is now falling over my place.

Ah there goes that Bear again with another great sammie hope one is for Mrs. Bear.
Maybe 1" of snow to start then sleet and freezing rain and still raining.

Warren

Yep that's exactly how its looks outside here right now. Calling for all day of this, the drive home is going to be wonderful. That breakfast looks good, sure beats my plain oatmeal this morning, and those copper pans are awesome.

Thank You Combat!!

Bear

Looks Good (The Breakfast that is) I got cold just looking at your outside Pics

Gary

Thank You Gary!!
Makes me cold to look at it too!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Good looking sammie!
I just watched a cooking show at Guy's ranch & they were using those pans.
Go figure, they usually use $200 pans, but those new $10 non-stick pans are killer.
I have a couple of them too!
Al

Bacon and Eggs.
The Bear necessities of Life!
^Click this Blue Link and Smile^
Looks Great Bear! Good day for Internet surfing, reading, listening to the quiet snow brings.
My Daughter and SIL in Washington are dealing with two feet of white stuff.

Thank You Sonny!
Yup, I heard they're getting more than their share this year.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: SonnyE
Sammies look great! I usually make one just like that on the weekends. It’s piss pouring rain here today we are supposed to get something like 2-3 inches. Hoping for some better warmer weather soon!

Thank You VolFan!!
Yeah, looking ahead, it looks like over the next 2 weeks, they got us down with Highs mostly in the 30s & 40s, and lows in the 20s. That's not bad for February around here. And they're only predicting a bunch of 1" nuisance snows & one or two 3"ers.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Thank You Sonny!
Yup, I heard they're getting more than their share this year.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Meanwhile, we are drowning in drought, mudflows, homes and businesses being flooded.
This has to be the wettest drought in history! :emoji_rolling_eyes:

I think the human race has lost its mind. :emoji_thinking:

Reactions: kawboy
Don't blame you for laying low.
Never that much fun out in that stuff. Hopefully warms and puts a crust on it. (or melt completely would be nice).
We only got about 5" , wind settled a bit so going out to blow soon.
Darn nice looking sammich there.

Thank You Much!!
Snow & Cold Never bothered me much until about 6 years ago. Now I hate it!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

We have a couple of those copper clad pans also. They work great. Nice looking sammies you got there Bear. We're supposed to get hit with 8-12" this afternoon and into tonight. Not looking forward to it.

Chow down
Point for sure.
Chris

Thank You Chris!!
All but two of our Snows this Winter have Nuisance Snows (1 to 2").
I love my "Copper Chef" Pans!! Only thing I don't like about them is that they're humped up in the middle!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I think you're playing with us. That's a regular pan and an ostrich egg :emoji_laughing: Btw, the white stuff is now falling over my place.

LOL---It's funny you should say that.
When I first saw the picture after downloading it, I thought the same thing, but I didn't expect anyone else being on the same wave length. You are very observative!!

Bear

Reactions: WaterRat
Ah there goes that Bear again with another great sammie hope one is for Mrs. Bear.
Maybe 1" of snow to start then sleet and freezing rain and still raining.

Warren

Thank You Warren!!
Yup---that's pretty much what we got that day.
Mrs Bear's Sammies never make it in the Pics---At her request.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky