BBBBB

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Buckeyedude

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 5, 2018
Buckeyedudes, Buck Board Bacon Breakfast ! Thawed out a couple pound hunk of BBB and fried it up for breakfast and whatnot. Used a pretty cool knife to help slice it up😉...... I gotta say, ¼" slices of bacon don't suck! Fried it up for all to snack on through out the cook and day. At the end I made myself a little bacon egg and smoked horseradish cheese English muffin!
20240309_111208.jpg

20240309_111311.jpg

20240309_111541.jpg

20240309_122202.jpg

20240309_122236.jpg

Love me some dippy style!

Oh ya, I could go for 1 or 3 of those. Looks great
It sucked waiting to have everything fried up before making my egg in the same pan! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: JLinza
That’s one fine bacon breakfast sammich!!! Oh and those slices look pretty even!

Although I would have been pretty full eating the bacon waiting for the egg to cook!

• Haha
Reactions: Buckeyedude
That breakfast sure beats the heck out of the oatmeal I just ate. Nice job on that BED. Oh and I don't see any hemoglobin on the plate. So that's good.

Point for sure
Chris

• Haha
Reactions: Buckeyedude
That’s one fine bacon breakfast sammich!!! Oh and those slices look pretty even!

Although I would have been pretty full eating the bacon waiting for the egg to cook!
That is why there wasnt a plate pic of the pile of bacon that was supposed to be there......

• Haha
Reactions: civilsmoker
That breakfast sure beats the heck out of the oatmeal I just ate. Nice job on that BED. Oh and I don't see any hemoglobin on the plate. So that's good.

Point for sure
Chris
Ive only had oatmeal once or twice in my life. I really liked it, I think they were called Little Debbie Oatmeal creme pies!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky