• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kilo charlie

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 25, 2017
Iowa
LCB Burger
LOW Country Boil Burger

20240315_183445.jpg

I was inspired by all the flavors in a Low Country Boil (known by other regional names) Having made many LCBs and many inspired versions such as LCB tacos and LCB Pizza is was time for something new.

I started with fresh peeled and deveined Shrimp, added some Crawfish Tails, Andouille Sausage, Green Onions and Corn.

20240315_175941.jpg

Seasoned with Cajun Seasoning, Black Pepper, Granulated Garlic and Worcestershire Sauce.

20240315_180413.jpg

Added an Egg and Panko Bread Crumbs as a binder. Added some chopped up already cooked Bacon and formed into patties.

20240315_181556.jpg

Pan fried these patties in the Bacon Fat.

20240315_182249.jpg

5 to 6 minutes on each side then flipped

20240315_182730.jpg

20240315_182747.jpg

Served with seasoned Waffle Fries

20240315_183501.jpg

Thank you for looking!

Last edited:
Hell Yeah!
What a great twist on the standard seafood cake.
Definitely worthy of taking a ride on the carousel.

My wife regularly does Salmon patties, I'm buying some shrimp, crab and boudin, and then showing her this.

How did you combine the mixture, mince by hand or use a food processor?

Last edited:
Man! That looks incredible! Nicely done! Congrats on a worthy ride on the carousel!

Thank you!

Hell Yeah!
What a great twist on the standard seafood cake.
Definitely worthy of taking a ride on the carousel.

My wife regularly does Salmon patties, I'm buying some shrimp, crab and boudin, and then showing her this.

How did you combine the mixture, mince by hand or use a food processor?

Thank you!

Hope she goes for it!

I rough chopped about a 1/3 of the shrimp and the crawfish to keep bigger chunks and the sausage and bacon diced up. The rest of the shrimp went into the food processor but could easily be done with the knife and some patience.

With each ingredient dome separately, the whole mixture was mixed by hand to keep those bigger chunks and to avoid over mixing.

Awesome!! I love it, looks super tasty and the creativity is great!! I would munch down on one of those big time!!!

Reactions: kilo charlie
I keep watching the carousel waiting on one of those great looking burgers to fall off into my hand! A little roumalade (sp?) sauce to spread on there would just top off the perfection.

Jim

Reactions: kilo charlie
Interesting twist on a shrimp cake.
I'll omit the crawfish (just don't care for it) and add crab meat.

Thank you!

Awesome!! I love it, looks super tasty and the creativity is great!! I would munch down on one of those big time!!!

Thank you!

Nice idea! Another recipe to try! They look delicious!

Thank you!

Absolutely outstanding!

Thank you!

Hell Yeah! Now that's a great burger!

Thank you!

That looks fantastic . Great idea .

Thank you!

I keep watching the carousel waiting on one of those great looking burgers to fall off into my hand! A little roumalade (sp?) sauce to spread on there would just top off the perfection.

Jim

Thank you!
A Remoulade would have been swell! I didn't have all the right stuff to make one which is why I went with the Parmesan Garlic Sauce.

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky