Today's local meat and cheese scores

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
I love a good deal, food tastes better on sale lol. There are a few places within an hour of me that run crazy deals at times. One is the Ballville EZ shop in Ballville OH. Popped in there today to grab 10 lbs boxes of both smoked rope sausage and Pollock filets at $25 a box. All vacuum packed up now and in the freezer. Missed out on the 40 lbs cases of boneless thighs for $60. They had Amish Tri State Colby and Muenster for $2.99 so of course I had to buy that too. They have an every day price on in store 80/20 ground beef made up of chuck and shank for $3.99 / lbs if you buy 5 lbs. Passed today as I'm pretty stocked on ground. zwiller zwiller have you been here?
PXL_20240322_174808546.jpg
PXL_20240322_174257593.jpg

Nice . That's the way to do it .
I saw GFS has their bacon on sale . 3lb.s for $10 .
Stumbled across the Nathan's Horseradish pickles while I was there .

Reactions: jcam222
I love a good deal, food tastes better on sale lol. There are a few places within an hour of me that run crazy deals at times. One is the Ballville EZ shop in Ballville OH. Popped in there today to grab 10 lbs boxes of both smoked rope sausage and Pollock filets at $25 a box. All vacuum packed up now and in the freezer. Missed out on the 40 lbs cases of boneless thighs for $60. They had Amish Tri State Colby and Muenster for $2.99 so of course I had to buy that too. They have an every day price on in store 80/20 ground beef made up of chuck and shank for $3.99 / lbs if you buy 5 lbs. Passed today as I'm pretty stocked on ground. zwiller zwiller have you been here?
NICE SCORE! Not been there myself but my parents hit that all the time, it's their go to. They always get GB and bacon. My parent kill like 5lbs bacon a week LOL Oh man, I would be into that pollack!

Reactions: jcam222 and chopsaw
That's what I call makin' it count Jeff! I only had pollock for the first time a few months ago, breaded and fried in butter and olive oil, I thought it was pretty good. Jan thought it had a odd flavor, I'll probably never see it again. RAY

• Haha
Reactions: chopsaw and jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky