Some heavy weather coming

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Do you like that stove insert? I been thinking about getting one
Love it. It came with the house. When we were in the process of buying this house I had the previous owner pay for an chimney inspection. Liner looks like it is brand new. I don’t think the previous owner used it much. But, yea, we love it!
image.jpg

Love it. It came with the house. When we were in the process of buying this house I had the previous owner pay for a ust get pretty warm considering you’re drying towels in there lol!chimney inspection. Liner looks like it is brand new. I don’t think the previous owner used it much. But, yea, we love it!
View attachment 685930
Must get pretty warm in there considering you’re drying towels lol!

Took the wife to the Dr for knee issues and after that we stopped at Pizza Ranch for their buffet... as TNJAKE TNJAKE would say... I'm full as a tick! Full salad bar, all you can eat pizzas and bread sticks, some of the best mashed taters and gravy, broasted potatoes, broasted chicken, dessert pizzas and soft serve ice cream.... mmmmm. Causes a bad case of yawns for the trip home!

Ryan

1705366914429.png

It's warmer for us boys on the northern border then you southern boys. Mid twenties today.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky