Pork Loin Rib roast and beans , plus my thoughts on 14" WSM and ThermoWorks Signals and Thermapen ( Long and pics )

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congratulations on your first and very successful WSM cook David. The meal looks fantastic. I'd love to try one of those donuts - minus the tree-pi$$ glaze of course. Do you have any left?

Point for sure
Chris

So just so no one gets bored and does not want to read everything, here is a picture of the meal
Also thanks for posting that final picture first. The five minutes of my life I saved by not reading the whole post. Was not wasted. I appreciated it David, thanks again.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Congratulations on your first and very successful WSM cook David. The meal looks fantastic. I'd love to try one of those donuts - minus the tree-pi$$ glaze of course. Do you have any left?

Point for sure
Chris

Also thanks for posting that final picture first. The five minutes of my life I saved by not reading the whole post. Was not wasted. I appreciated it David, thanks again.

Thanks Chris for the like and the comment

It was a win for me with the first cook. And I really enjoyed it .
Having the Signals working better then my other temp reader helped also.

As for the pumpkin donuts, they were great , did not raise as well as they have for me before , but still good.
They are all gone as the recipe only makes 6

Everytime now when I make anything Maple ( bacon , pancakes , etc ) I think of you and your tree peeee statement LOL :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing:

David

• Haha
Reactions: gmc2003
Delicious looking meal David! And glad you liked your new little smoker!

Ryan

Thanks Ryan for the like and the comment

It was a nice meal and the WSM 14 is going to get used a lot here .
Maybe not today as it is 1Deg. " C " and snowing , lol ( can't believe it was 21 Deg. on Saturday )

David

Late to another party and yet another culinary masterpiece. That is without question a meal that is right up my alley. I'd make a fool (and a glutton) out of myself eating that. Superb buddy!!

Robert

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Late to another party and yet another culinary masterpiece. That is without question a meal that is right up my alley. I'd make a fool (and a glutton) out of myself eating that. Superb buddy!!

Robert

thanks Robert for the like and the comment

This was a very nice meal also, and I like you said made a pig out of myself, and love every bite of it .

This little smoker is going to be a lot of fun.

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky