Smokehouse Build #2

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
YAY

I got my pallet breaker tool.

View attachment 676529
I don't know how to ask without sounding like an impatient voyeur?! It has been like 3 weeks since you got your pallet breaker tool, and as a Canadian I am obliged to say I'm sorry as I ask you if you have any updates on your build? Because what else could you possibly have to do than tease your millions and millions of fans?

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
I don't know how to ask without sounding like an impatient voyeur?! It has been like 3 weeks since you got your pallet breaker tool, and as a Canadian I am obliged to say I'm sorry as I ask you if you have any updates on your build? Because what else could you possibly have to do than tease your millions and millions of fans?
Easy to answer.

Life got in the way.

Sure beat a hammer and pry bar.

Had the boards off in little over a minute.

IMG_5177.JPG

39 more pallets to go. Still will have to hammer out the screw nails from some of the boards.
IMG_5178.JPG

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky