Quarantine St. Louis Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bacon_crazy510

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Feb 17, 2018
St Charles, MO
What a glorious day ... the weather was awesome yesterday, so our group of friends decided to have a "distanced" social hour around the pool. Everyone brought a dish ... jalapeño corn bread, smoked beans squash casserole, macaroni and cheese, LOTS OF BEER, and I smoked a couple racks of ribs.

Smoked on the Yoder YS640S with whatever pellets I had left in it from last time ... smoked at 275F for 5 hours. I seasoned them with Myron Mixon's "Rubba Dubba Rib Rub" .... my first time using this rub. I finished them by wrapping in pink paper and putting them into a heated cooler for an hour.

I didn't get any pictures of them being sliced or consumed, as they pretty much disappeared as soon as I cut the bones apart! Everyone said they were tasty.
thumbnail.jpeg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky