PP stuffed Manicotti

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks  AK1 , Let us know how you like it. I really enjoyed it!
It was wonderfully good! 

I did make a change in the cheese though. I didn't have enough mozzarella, so I mixed in some cheddar, and parmesan.

This is one dish I'll be making again, and I'm already thinking of variations. Thanks again for sharing your idea with us Raptor!

Thanks  AK1 , Let us know how you like it. I really enjoyed it!
It was wonderfully good! 

I did make a change in the cheese though. I didn't have enough mozzarella, so I mixed in some cheddar, and parmesan.

This is one dish I'll be making again, and I'm already thinking of variations. Thanks again for sharing your idea with us Raptor!
I'm with you on the variations, I'm going to try it a little different next time also! Now if I could just smoke me some cheddar
icon_idea.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky