My take on Hassleback Chicken Breast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow Doug, this is fantastic and I also must have missed or forgotten Eric's post. I will go back in a minute and see his.

It is funny you posted this as I was putting Hassleback potatoes on the menu this weekend with some roast pork..

I think you did good with out the Alfredo sauce ( Mona would have liked the Alfredo )
I love the whole plate.

David

Edit: I went back and yes i remember Erics and it was also very nice and I did comment on it way back then, lol.

David
Thanks, David. I still say the marinara is a better choice in this one. There is plenty of cheese already, and the marinara brings something else in, rather than more cheese.
Nice cook Doug . Great idea .
Thanks, Rich.
Not sure how I missed this one Doug. Looks fantastic.
Thanks, Jeff.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky