Oyster Extravaganza

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Here we go guys
Oyster shells cleaned and nestled in a bed of salt waiting for the goodness that will come

Oysters first

Topped with the mix: Baby Spinach, bacon, parsley, onion, garlic, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice and Worcester sauce.

Into the smoker, temp at 250.

A few filets to go with the Oysters

Stay tuned the reveal pics will be out soon!
Gosh that is some fine looking food there...

HT

I've often wondered who the first person was that decided to eat an oyster.
Hunger is a great motivator. 
unsure.gif

This event is a food and wine lovers dream. Based on the concept that a wine’s taste reflects the region it is grown in, or terroir, this event pairs Chatham Vineyard’s wines with oysters that are cultivated in the waters surrounding the winery.

Just as wines are believed to be flavored by their region, oysters are also known for developing a distinct flavor, or Merroir, based on where they are grown. The evenings flavors will only be made more enjoyable by the beauty of the winery, which sits on Church Creek and is dotted with buildings that date to the early 1800’s.

The fry on those breaded oysters looks absolutely perfect.  I've never tried setting the breading the fridge, thanks for the tip!

This event is a food and wine lovers dream. Based on the concept that a wine’s taste reflects the region it is grown in, or terroir, this event pairs Chatham Vineyard’s wines with oysters that are cultivated in the waters surrounding the winery.

Just as wines are believed to be flavored by their region, oysters are also known for developing a distinct flavor, or Merroir, based on where they are grown. The evenings flavors will only be made more enjoyable by the beauty of the winery, which sits on Church Creek and is dotted with buildings that date to the early 1800’s.

Aggie, please check the batteries in your CO detectors, as it appears as though they need replacing.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky