Soul Food, 6 Hour Smoked and Braised Oxtail and Confit, Creamy Mashed and Bacon Collard Greens My TD entry

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
8cply1.jpg

Late to the party David but that's one great looking meal and definitely deserving of your win.
Never had oxtail either but have been tempted 😬. Now YOU pushed me over the edge 😂! Local soul food eatery here serves it once a week with rave reviews but haven't had a chance to stop in.

Keith

Thanks Keith for the comment

It was my first real venture into soul food , and glad I did . The ox tail was out of this world good. Just sooo tender and the flavours.

I keep looking for it to go on sale so I can try some more. I went to a lot of stores to get some good size pieces, not just the tail tips .

David

Reactions: 912smoker
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky