my Memorial Day brisket

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chris_harper

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Nov 21, 2006
Waco, TX
Here is the brisket I smoked today for lunch tomorrow. It was a 10-lb packer. I smoked it with mesquite and a bit of pecan. Here is the pics- whole, flat sliced, the point chopped, and one of Jenniffer chopping the point. I also did a fatty, but it didn't make the appointment to the photo shoot. Tomorrow I am doing a batch of wicked baked beans.
639bcfb8_vbattach18317.jpg

8b84f0d5_vbattach18315.jpg

3c542dce_vbattach18316.jpg

b0cb9242_vbattach18314.jpg

good looking eats there chris. i just took off a 17# . it finished at least 6 hrs early so it's in the cooler.

just getting ready to put on a sh*t load of ribs

Nice looking brisket, Dutch's beans will go perfect with it! Enjoy the weekend Chris.

Well, I just got done eating my first Q' since getting the new choppers. Wasn't too bad, but I think I will stay with pulled/chopped portions. I have always preferred that over sliced anyway. The beans were good as always too. I guess I will start having to make a double batch of them- there is never enough left overs.

Super job chris! Just did a LB and made my first batch of Dutch's beans to go with em! Awesome!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky