" Meat in day" Brisket

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JLinza

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Apr 24, 2021
Colorado
A couple years ago, the Governor of Colorado declared March 20th, "Meat out day" in Colorado. Which in turn did not help cattle ranchers. Colorado is the 4th largest cattle producer in the U.S. So a bunch of people in Colorado decided to make it " Meat In day". And support our local ranchers. So every March 20th, it's time to cook a brisket.
20240319_183713.jpg

This was just a simple SPG rub
20240320_075247.jpg

20240320_124945.jpg

Thanks for lookin.

Mighty fine looking brisket! Amazing how stupid politicians can be. "Lets just see how much we can tick off one of our major industries in our state..." And I'm glad to see that the sane citizens answered it in the best way possible.

Jim

I even made little foil goodie bags, and passed them out around town to friends at local shops and bars and such lol

Looks good. Never heard of meat in day but funny thing is that I am eating a ribeye right now

Reactions: JLinza
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky