Monday Ribs w/qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
2 racks of spares. Only had to remove the flap and membrane on the back.

Rubbed up and on the smoker about 20 minutes ago at 240.

Screenshot_20240108_125027_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240108_125031_Gallery.jpg

I'm in. What did you rub them with? Looks mighty red in the pics.
And did you have the fun jcam222 jcam222 and I had removing the membranes?

Jim

Looking good! I'll take a few bones, please. 😁

For the pieces you carved off, you can either make them the chef's 'test pieces', give them to your fur babie(s), or, and this is what I usually do, freeze them for sausage grind later on.

Reactions: JLeonard
I'm in. What did you rub them with? Looks mighty red in the pics.
And did you have the fun jcam222 jcam222 and I had removing the membranes?

Jim
The rub is my own recipe.
I was going to comment on the other thread I seem to find spares easier for membrane removal. No idea why. Ribs looking tasty Brian
I saw your rib post and ment to comment. I find that the cryo packs of BB already have the membrane removed but there's still what looks like could be one but it isn't. Usually those are swift packing house ones I get at Costco. Atleast I believe it's swift.

As for these St Louis they came off super easy.

The rub is my own recipe.

I saw your rib post and ment to comment. I find that the cryo packs of BB already have the membrane removed but there's still what looks like could be one but it isn't. Usually those are swift packing house ones I get at Costco. Atleast I believe it's swift.

As for these St Louis they came off super easy.
They look fantastic!!

Looking great. Mine always takes on much darker color from the rub I guess. They taste great but aren't always pretty.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky