Mixed Smoke W/Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Mar 22, 2008
Florida
Ok not lots of Qview but here goes rubbed two butts and a brisket last night and refrigerated. Started this morning got smoker to 250* and used cherry chips. Butts went well didn't plateau much the brisket stalled for 5 hours. Son in laws birthday is tomorrow (or today now) and he had been wanting to take fatties to work so made six of them for him and put them on about eight tonight with hickory chips smoker temps 240-250* I fixed shrimp scampi last night and had some left overs so did two fatties with them and some cheese the rest are breakfast fatties bacon, egg, hash brown, onions, green peppers and cheese.
Butts pulled and finishing sauce added

The brisket before pulling and after

Fatties done and ready to rest

Oh and he wants ribs for Birthday Dinner
biggrin.gif

Sweet, Nice job!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
Ya got some points from me.

great lookin qview as always!!!!! nice job, got me wantin to do another brisket now.... thks for the show piney, great job!!!

Happy birthday to your son-in-law! What a meal, nothing better than good food and family to celebrate the special day. Nice looking smokes as always, Jerry.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky