Brisket w/ corn pudding using three homemade cheeses

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

LoydB

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
May 31, 2022
1699284516125.png

The Cheeses: Chaource, one year old Vacchino Romano, 14-month old Cheddar
The brisket: The last leftovers from a flat that I did a few months ago. It's been vac sealed in the deep freeze, and sous vide warmed it up and kept it juicy.

So the corn pudding is fluffy and delicious, but will only be busted out for company in the future - two cups of cream, six eggs, 9 oz of cheese, half a stick of butter...

I'm going to try frying a slice of it here in a minute.

View attachment 680471

The Cheeses: Chaource, one year old Vacchino Romano, 14-month old Cheddar
The brisket: The last leftovers from a flat that I did a few months ago. It's been vac sealed in the deep freeze, and sous vide warmed it up and kept it juicy.

So the corn pudding is fluffy and delicious, but will only be busted out for company in the future - two cups of cream, six eggs, 9 oz of cheese, half a stick of butter...

I'm going to try frying a slice of it here in a minute.
Is there a kit available that has all the bacteria and rennet needed for the chaorce or do you have to buy it all individually?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky