Mesquite Chuck Tacos w/ Homemade Tortillas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That looks fantastic . Love the idea of cooking the meat in the sauce .
Never made tortillas either , but I set up a tortilla maker in a bake lab I built . That thing was awesome .
Nice work Joe !

I'll take 4 to go orders of both tacos and desert please!

Very nice work!

I do love a good taco. I like the idea of the enchilada sauce over the chucky. I bet those were out of sight

Looks really tasty from here.

Point for sure
Chris

Thanks for the point Chris, I appreciate it. I really enjoyed them.

Great Gawd I reckon!! That all just looks insanely good!! Love the procedural presentation. Nice touch to see all the stuff that goes into the tacos. Now it's just be nice to see some of those tacos go down my gullet :emoji_wink:

Great job my friend!!
Robert

Thanks Robert! They were very good. The best thing about them is that they're very simple, not many ingredients. The homemade tortillas were a nice touch. If I ever get out to TX I'll cook a bunch for ya!

Heck ya buddy!

Thanks Derek, cinco de mayo got here early.

That looks fantastic . Love the idea of cooking the meat in the sauce .
Never made tortillas either , but I set up a tortilla maker in a bake lab I built . That thing was awesome .
Nice work Joe !

Thanks Chop! They were pretty easy and a 5lb bag of corn masa means I won't have to buy any from the store anytime soon. It's like making a pancake or slicing the first piece of pie...the first one or two suck until you get a feel for it.

I'll take 4 to go orders of both tacos and desert please!

Very nice work!

Thanks CS! Only 4?

I do love a good taco. I like the idea of the enchilada sauce over the chucky. I bet those were out of sight

Thanks Brian! The sauce makes a good braise and when it's finished, the sauce is warm and flavored, just need to shred the chuck roast and you're set.

giphy.gif

Looks great! And now I want Tacos... :emoji_grin: Is there a line to get in for orders?!

I mean 4 orders of 4!
View attachment 444076

Looks great! And now I want Tacos... :emoji_grin: Is there a line to get in for orders?!

Yep...it's right outside of Taco Bell. Be sure to ask for lots of their Fire Sauce :emoji_laughing:

Thinking that's not what he means,
Robert

Funny you guys say this. I was teasing my wife saying we should quit our jobs and start our own taco truck. She’s concerned about being let go and I’m tired of working for other people.

The line at taco bell would be for the bathroom.

Funny you guys say this. I was teasing my wife saying we should quit our jobs and start our own taco truck. She’s concerned about being let go and I’m tired of working for other people.

The line at taco bell would be for the bathroom.

Many a folk have done that! I've thought about changing professions many times and I have worked in a kitchen for many years, so I know what a commitment it is, and I still find myself thinking about it.....

Reactions: xray
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky