Merry Christmas and Thanks from Canada

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

disco

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Oct 31, 2012
Canadian Rockies

I would like to wish everyone a great holiday, may it be Merry Christmas, Happy  Hanukkah, Happy Holidays or winter solstice. May you find peace in your world, contentment in your life and the love of friends and family.

I would particularly like to thank the people who works so hard on the SMF and all the contributors who have taught me so much and brought more great food into my life.

May your New Year be lightly smoked!

Disco

Reactions: bdskelly
Amen Disco! Well said, sir! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Red
Thanks, Red. You were one of the guys who walked me through my early days. Thank you.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Disco

Merry Christmas everybody, here's hoping you are happy, warm, and well fed. Looking forward to seeing some new gear in a couple days. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

I also would like to thank eveyone who have helped me out i the short time I've been here.

Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to you and yours Disco.
Thanks for all your great work as a moderator, Adam. Raise some more great beef and have a merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas everybody, here's hoping you are happy, warm, and well fed. Looking forward to seeing some new gear in a couple days. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

I also would like to thank eveyone who have helped me out i the short time I've been here.

Merry Christmas!
Same to you Bladebuilder. It is a great forum isn't it!

Disco

Disco... I have a hunch that Christmas around your house is an absolute blast.  Merry Christmas my good friend. b

I agree with Brian!!

You gotta be the life of the Parties!!!

Have a Great Christmas, Disco, and a Happy New Year too!!

Bear

Just a quick post wishing all of my fellow Smokeaholics a joyous and happy Holiday!!
Keep Smokin!!!
Wolf

Thank you for your Holiday wishes Disco.
Hey, Wolf, May your smoke be thin, your heat steady and your food great. Merry Christmas.

Disco... I have a hunch that Christmas around your house is an absolute blast.  Merry Christmas my good friend. b
Har, Brian. I am to old to have a blast. Maybe a pop but no blast. I hope you and your family have the best Christmas.

I agree with Brian!!

You gotta be the life of the Parties!!!

Have a Great Christmas, Disco, and a Happy New Year too!!

Bear
Thanks, Bear. I can;t get too wild at parties or She Who Must Be Obeyed hits me. 

You, more than anyone, has helped me so much. I see all the posts of double smoked hams, snack sticks, bacon, etc based on your posts. May your Christmas bring as much joy as you have brought others. 

Disco

Back at you Dave..... and may your garlic get HUGE this summer...
Har! Actually, my favourite garlic from last year was the smallest. I bought a variety called Spanish Roja. I was really disappointed when it had the smallest bulbs of all my garlic. Then I tasted it. A wonderful pungent burn! I will be planting a lot more of it.

You are one of the members who walked me through the early days of my smoking. Thank you so much for being so generous with all your experience and encouragement.

You deserve a great Christmas and I hope you get it!

Disco

Disco,
I think it's the first of your pictures where I see a smile. You must really love Christmas.

Merry Christmas .
Hwy, Atomic Smoke, Christmas is an excuse to cook and eat. You have to smile. May your Christmas stretch your smile from ear to ear!

Disco, I don't think you brought enough candy canes!  But you definitely brought enough smiles to pass around. 

Merry Christmas
Thanks, Ray. The reason there is only one Candy Cane is I ate the rest! Eat and smoke well and have a great Christmas.
Spanish Roja was one of my first varieties.... Has a pretty good bite to it.... EH !!!!!!
Har! We may say eh a lot but every time I go to Montana, I am amazed how many times I hear everything is "mighty fine",

Disco

Disco, Merry Christmas to you and yours!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky