Meatloaf on the ECB

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
nice plate of groceries there , 
Looks-Great.gif
points.gif

I'm using a combination of Zesty Hot breakfast style tube sausage 16 oz. And just over a pound of groin round.
Have a small diced while green bell pepper and small diced medium size yellow onion.
I used 2 cloves garlic .
There is a few shots of Worcestershire sauce and a couple tablespoons of ketchup in the mix. I soaked 3 slices of stale bread in milk and squeezed out the excess. Didn't add salt or pepper to this since it had the lb of sausage. Also had 1 egg whisked that went into it for a binder..
 "And just over a pound of groin round"  Haven't seen that mix around these parts LOL. I've done a few meatloaf's and usually just lay her on the grate. My daughter bought me a spatula big enough to pick it up without any issues. Looks like a fine dinner. enjoy..

Chris

Turned out very tasty. The 2 to 1 burger to sausage mix is best if you like the lower fat version. Lol...
Squash is very yummy . I thin it out usually with milk. That just had butter in it. Never made smoked. Turned out good. Little darker than from the oven though.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky