Looking for a team to volunteer for the New Holland Summer Fest in Pa

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cororumrex

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 26, 2011
Lancaster. Pennsylvania
Hey guys,
Anyone out there competing in the New Holland Summer Fest in PA?
I just got my KCBS judging certification today and want to Pertisipate in the event but the judging spots are all filled.
I would be willing to help out your team if you need someone. I live about 20 minutes away from the event.

Thanks,
Jordan

Hehe, let me stress that I am a new judge. I offer up the use of my pit also. Search "Baron Von Schwein"

I do also have a friend of a friend that is on the board for the event so I might just end up volunteering if I can't find anyone to compete with.

Jordan

Long live Baron Von Schwein!                                                                                                          (I already have plans for that weekend)             

New Holland Summer Fest http://www.nhsummerfest.org/

12th Annual Cook-off! Friday, August 26 and Saturday, August 27, 2012

Per the website, this is for the Pennsylvania State Championship BBQ Cook-Off.

Wow, in addition,  a KCBS judge and a fabulous pit to cook on!

Someone should jump at that chance! Good luck to the team that does so!

points.gif

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky