Labor Day Throwdown: Anything Goes Free-For-All

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Times running out folks, and we need a few more entries to trigger the additional prize package.
So get those creative minds in high gear.

Some inspiration:
View attachment 675329
View attachment 675330

Chris
1693875287491.png
1693875305391.png

1693875327112.png
1693875361488.png

• Haha
Reactions: gmc2003
Times running out folks, and we need a few more entries to trigger the additional prize package.
So get those creative minds in high gear…….
Chris
Yes yes let’s get some more! Anything grilled or smoked & a code word and it could put me to work!

Reactions: gmc2003
Well ladies and gentlemen, we are down to 6 days left and one more weekend to get those entries in. Need just a few more for my additional prize to be available and quite a few more before the offer of a custom made knife by civilsmoker civilsmoker hits the table. Show your support for all the folks who have come together to make these events amazing and just put the "Labor Day" tag on a nice finished plate and send it to me for a chance to win some truly awesome prizes.

Robert

IMG_1396.jpeg
It’s down to the Rocky Mountain oyster cutting time folks! Get those cookers rolling some smoke. Looking forward to some really great out of the box cooks for this one!

Jim

• Haha
Reactions: Brokenhandle
We're down to the final three days folks. Time to show us what you've learned over the years.

If you don't enter, you don't stand a chance of winning one of our terrific prizes!!! So lets not disappoint our more then gracious sponsors and forum friends who've added to the kitty with their generosity.

As a reminder:
First place winner in the forum poll gets a $100.00 gift card from Porter Road

One of these three choices donated by our very own tx smoker tx smoker will go to our second place winner in the forum poll.

1694171936908.png
1694171953106.png
1694171969084.png

First place in the judges voting gets a wonderful package of meats from CPB

If we hit the 20 entry plateau our very own tx smoker tx smoker will kick in this great gift to the runner up in the judges voting.
1694172046246.png

The special Judges choice winner will receive this Lodge pan donated by our very own Steve H Steve H
1694172072759.png

as well as a few bottles of ferments Donated by our very own jcam222 jcam222
1694172097625.png

Show us what you got folks. Remember anything goes as long the main protein is smoked or grilled.

1694173629919.png

1694173700114.png

It's as easy as that. Best of luck to all of yous.

Chris

Last edited:
Time is running out folks
Yep, this is the last weekend to get those entries in. We still need a couple more before the 2nd place prize becomes available and a bunch more before @civwill make somebody a custom knife at some point for a future TD. Let's get those entries in please and show your support for the forum and all these fun activities.

I am at the airport in Austin headed to VA to deal with a family emergency so will be out of pocket for a week or so. Time here will be hit or miss for a while. I do have my laptop with me so will be posting the voting thread(s) early Monday morning.

Robert

Smoked hot dogs, baked potatoes, hard boiled eggs, mixed nuts, cheese, pot of beans... are all things that can be smoked! That could be six different entries and get us closer to Civil making a knife for a prize for a future throw down.
:emoji_blush:

Ryan

I am at the airport in Austin headed to VA to deal with a family emergency so will be out of pocket for a week or so. Time here will be hit or miss for a while. I do have my laptop with me so will be posting the voting thread(s) early Monday morning.

Robert
Sir Robert,

I pray that everything works out for the best for you and your family.

Highest regards,

RS

Reactions: JLeonard
May it all turn out well. Best wishes for those in trouble and those who help them.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky