K.....so

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Buckeyedude

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 5, 2018
Queso filled quesodillas with venison strips, onions, peppers, sweet corn and cheddar cheese! Tried 2 different kinds of queso, monterrey jack and regular "whiz style" con queso. Both were killer!

20231209_190753.jpg

20231209_192214.jpg

20231209_192609.jpg

20231209_192806.jpg

20231209_192845.jpg

20231209_193842.jpg
20231210_180142.jpg

Last edited:

K.....so​

No strikeout with this meal BED. Those look fantastic.

Point for sure
Chris

BTW You should make the sliced pic part of the thread so we can see it up close and personal.

Reactions: Buckeyedude

K.....so​

No strikeout with this meal BED. Those look fantastic.

Point for sure
Chris

BTW You should make the sliced pic part of the thread so we can see it up close and personal.
Thanks Chris! I thought I did, but must have missed it! I went back and edited it for your drooling pleasure. Just for clarification, I ate mine while cooking ( pitmaster privilege) the slice in the pic came out of the fridge later so the cheese was a little more "coagulated" and not melty!

Reactions: gmc2003
Me to jim, I'm like "K what".... but ok I would have one! Nice work
Thanks civil! Often times you need to read my thread titles out loud to understand what the voices in my head were going for........ :emoji_laughing:

Thanks Chris! I thought I did, but must have missed it! I went back and edited it for your drooling pleasure. Just for clarification, I ate mine while cooking ( pitmaster privilege) the slice in the pic came out of the fridge later so the cheese was a little more "coagulated" and not melty!
Pitmaster privilege is a wonderful thing.

Chris

Definitely looks like a winner!
Can I get some chips with my queso? I have those voices too! :emoji_blush:

Ryan

Definitely looks like a winner!
Can I get some chips with my queso? I have those voices too! :emoji_blush:

Ryan
The only thing worse than the voices is when 2 devils pop up on my shoulders instead of a devil and an angel!

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Curiosity killed the cat.
Satisfaction brought it back.

My curiosity was definitely peaked by your title, and the pics were absolutely satisfying.
HA! Thanks chili!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky