Holiday Leftovers Throwdown: Let The Voting Begin!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

What's Your Favorite Leftover meal?

• 1) Fresh collards seasoned with leftover double smoked ham

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • 2) Smoked 2 - 2+ Pound Weaved Turkey Dinner Rolls

Votes: 17 25.4%
  • 3) The Turkey was roasted on a pellet grill on a colder Thanksgiving day

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • 4) Leftover ham and turkey chopped up with an onion, on a toasted everything sub

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • 5) Leftover turkey brine smoked rack of pork; leftover dressing apples and craisons compote

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • 6) Smoked Cornish Game Hen Chowder with Garlic Butter and Cheddar Toasted Brioche Roll

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7) Horseshoe Sandwich

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • 8) Turkey and andouille pecan stuffing croquettes on a bed of homemade cranberry orange relish

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • 9) Smoked Fatty filled with Sweet Taters, Dressing, Turkey Leg and Cranberry Sauce

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • 10) Thanksgiving wood fired pizza topped with PB burnt ends, sauteed peppers and onions

Votes: 4 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow! There is some real talent in this forum!

^^^Those 10 entries^^^ are why I didn't bother to submit my turkey salad post into the Throw-Down.

It was extremely to choose one out of the entries. They all looked delicious.

Sunday morning bump.

Come on ladies and gentlemen, let's get those votes in please. Show all the people involved with these events, especially the great people who took their time putting together these amazing dishes, that you appreciate all the effort involved. Only one more day to vote. Kinda disheartening that we have so many active members here and only 62 votes. We need 40 more today to eclipse that triple digit mark we were hoping for.

Robert

If you're gonna vote you better do it soon. Lets show some support to all the brothers and sisters that took the time to enter.

Chris

Reactions: Brokenhandle
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky