Jeff's Ribs Vs my Wife (Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Net Loss

Original poster
Jun 18, 2018
Good Morning All,

So, a few weeks ago i bought a MES40 on a whim and have since been trying to learn how to use it. After reading things on here for about a month, purchasing Jeff's Recipe and getting a AMNPS Smoke tray, i finally felt like i was ready to try Ribs again. My first couple attempts, while edible, were marginal at best. My wife, who has been skeptical since my first few smoker tragedy's decided she would join in, and make better ribs than i could. So, like any husband, i cheated and used one of Jeff's Recipes. Rather than give a play by play, Please see the pics below. So Far, these have been the best ribs we have made. For the Record, Jeff's style of ribs were by far the favorite. I still have a lot of room for improvement, but will continue to try.
Thanks.
IMG_0922.JPG
IMG_0924.JPG
IMG_0935.JPG
IMG_0938.JPG
IMG_0942.JPG
IMG_0947.JPG
IMG_0950.JPG

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky