I bring you the Feb. 2023 Throwdown for your voting pleasure!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Which one will you pick?

• Hillbilly shark cochie... venison summer sausage, cheese n crackers, Smoked goose pastrami Reuben ca

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Wings 3 ways-hot, naked, honey BBQ, smoked queso, Jalapeños poppers, Smoked cream cheese, Smoked stu

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Moose 3-Ways: bacon wrapped smoked kabobs, marinated grilled with smoked cream cheese crostini, and

Votes: 19 17.6%
  • Smoked cheddar stuffed KC BBQ meatballs, grilled Philly cheesesteak kabobs with whiz style cheese sa

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • three racks of baby back ribs on the WSM, using a barely-modified BRITU recipe, and ABTs

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Chicago inspired Italian Beef Pull-Apart Ring: Smoked and shredded chuck roast rubbed in Italian spi

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • Classic KC Ribs vs Classic Philly Cheese Steak with Vortex Wings.

Votes: 19 17.6%
  • Homemade buns with pulled chuck roast, Seasoned, smoked cream cheese, Smoked mini peppers stuffed wi

Votes: 14 13.0%
  • Our Super Bowl appetizers are Chinese barbecued pork, smoked chicken taquitos with avocado crema, an

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I hear that. At least this last storm wasn't as bad as they said it was going to be. I hope I'm not speaking to soon.

Chris
I still have not even moved my blower out of the shed yet, had a dusting once so far that is it.

Not sure what is "funking me out" but just can't get myself pumped creatively lately....maybe if I score the kettle cheap this weekend it will jump start me....do have a couple plans though......

I just did my driveway this morning. I only had a few inches, but the temp was 11*.

Chris

8 degrees , for a high. 16 hour day...I'm pooped. Need a shower and supper

Ryan

Reactions: DougE
70 in Ohio yesterday and 24 today, crazy weather
6e37ee3a85c40fa43ea0fb47d72cddf9b5db63638b4f4ab2cef5fbbefd7f1439_1.webp

Nothing but trouble.... Great movie...One of akroyds best IMO. I have the disc....The dinner table scene is the best

• Haha
Reactions: bauchjw and Steve H
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky