8 second ride!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Buckeyedude

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 5, 2018
So i figured a bacon rodeo burger wouldn't suck and it turns out I was right!
Griddled up some bacon and burgers, topped with griddled onion and colby or smoked horseradish cheese. Then an onion ring or 2 with a drizzle of BBQ sauce.
Yee haw!
20240415_201159.jpg

20240415_202454.jpg
20240415_203131.jpg

20240415_203428.jpg

20240415_203835.jpg

20240415_212007.jpg

I like the Wendy's burgers. Do you buy them square or roll them out yourself? Either way they look great BED

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: Buckeyedude
Good-looking viddles right there... you sure cook up some great meals on that flattop!

Ryan

Reactions: Buckeyedude
I like the Wendy's burgers. Do you buy them square or roll them out yourself? Either way they look great BED

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris! When we have a beef done, some of the burger is bulk, some are pressed into these delicious little fellas!

Heck yeah, I'd take a couple of those, with a pile of those onion rings. 👍
Thanks, I gotta say something to the wife about getting more than one bag of rings......:emoji_sunglasses:

Reactions: JLinza
I'm in on a couple , looks tasty. I'm currently addicted to American Horseradish cheese.
Its pretty good, but you gotta pace yourself. Can be over powering at times!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky