Hello Everyone

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jjb55

Original poster
Dec 19, 2015
Hello My name is Jim and I leave in WNY on Lake Erie. To jog your memory last towns south of Buffalo,NY  got 8 ft of snow a year ago in November. I live right in the middle of that pile of Snow. Not to mention that February 2015 we were the coldest place on earth that month average temperatur 11 degrees and of course 5 foot of snow in Feb. The snow total last winter according to my weather station was just over 20 ft. I do a lot of smoking in winter (except february's) with what I wood call a primitive set ups and food comes out great. I just bought a Dyna-Glo DGO1176BDC-D Charcoal Offset Smoker. I am waiting for it on a slow boat from china.

Jim, welcome to SMF!  You sir are a true smoker slapping smoked meat on the table in conditions like that.  Glad you are here.  Looking forward to seeing you around the Forum.

Have fun and stay warm!

Ray

Hello Jim, where exactly are you?  I grew up in Amherst and Nancy's from Elma.  We have a farm in CNY now between Auburn and Skaneateles.  My brother's family lives in Buffalo and Colden, my youngest son just closed on a house in Cheektowaga and Nancy's family all still lives in Elma so we have lots of family in that area.

Why take February off?  Just buy an electrically heated snowmobile suit and get a bigger tractor and snowblower.

Lance

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from a beautiful cool day here in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything. 

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky