Happy Thanksgiving!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Same. Happy Thanksgiving to all. Hope your cooks go well and everyone stays safe.

Last edited:
Reactions: zwiller
Happy Thanksgiving All! Sure am so thankful of joining SMF. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would be at this level and it's due to the group here (but mostly Rich chopsaw chopsaw LOL). Best weisswurst ever and sooooo close to perfect. I think next run will be "the one". Nap time.

20221124_094210.jpg

Thanks Tbern, Happy Thanksgiving. Working on my 2nd cup of coffee.
Giblets are simmering, Bacon just got pulled from the oven (cooks snack) and will proceed with todays activities. Bottle of Prosecco cooling on the porch for a mimosa in a bit and once the turkey is in the oven maybe a little nap!
Hope everyone has a great day with low stress and great vittles!

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
but mostly Rich chopsaw chopsaw

He has been a great help to me, also, and I've got a bunch of questions coming up for him about casings. Figure he could have a day off without me pestering him about something.

Your Weisswurst looks wonderful, Marianski recipe?
He's a big help! Been on the receiving end of his good advice as well! Tastes wonderful!

Ryan

Reactions: chopsaw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky