Happy Thanksgiving to all y'alls

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! Currently have a beer and bloody mary sitting in front of me!

Ryan

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Happy Thanksgiving to all yoos guys :emoji_sunglasses:

I hope y'alls have a nice Thanksgiving.
Thanks very much sir and same to you. Hope you enjoy those ribs. sounds a LOT better than Golden Corral....but I have not been there in about 20 years so don't really know. I just feel confident that you'll make some amazing ribs :emoji_wink:
Happy Thanksgiving!
Thank you my brother and it sure is great to see you again!! Give E a huge hug from us...and you can have one too :emoji_laughing:
Currently have a beer
Soon my friend...very soon.

Robert

My Thanksgiving Day St. Louis pork ribs.

Kosher salt, granulated garlic, granulated onion, smoked paprika, ground cayenne pepper and dark brown sugar rubbed in real good.

In the smoker.
IMG_2093.JPG

3-hours of smoke (a small piece of Frick's fricken awesome carver ham on the side...)
IMG_2095.JPG

Wrapped tight in foil with butter, brown sugar and some hard apple cider (I did not have any apple juice so, I figured...) and back in the smoker for 2-hours. Then unwrapped and put them back in the smoker for an hour and then slathered them with KC Masterpiece original recipe and cranked the heat to set the sauce.

IMG_2097.JPG

They came out outstanding! Tender, juicy and absolutely delicious. Not 100% fall off the bone but I'd say 90%. They are seriously meaty ribs and just great!!
IMG_2098.JPG

Happy Thanksgiving y'alls!!!

Ribs look great !
Thank you!

I have an Old Country Wrangler and it came with some goofy baffle in it that made it a bottom up cooker that was a real pain - last time I cooked ribs they burned when I wrapped them because of the baffle. I cut the baffle out a few weeks ago and it cooks much better, but I think I was a little gun-shy from burning the ribs last time and could have cooked these at a higher temperature during the wrap stage to get them to be 100% fall off the bone - but they were still the best ribs I cooked in this smoker.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Hope yours was better than mine. I was not given permission to smoke anything. Turkey ended up over done and dry. I love you mom but next year I’ll take care of the bird

• Love
Reactions: Retired Spook
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky