Happy Anniversary To Me :-)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congrats Robert, It has been a pleasure!

Thank you very much John. No question, getting to know you has been a pleasure. Toss Sue into the mix and that pleasure aspect went up exponentially!! You and she make a great team and it's a blast getting to see the two of you working together.

Robert

Darned good thing I looked at this again Robert. It's my little baby sisters birthday! Your post refreshed my memory on the date and now I've sent her a nice B-Day email between doing some smokin' and cracking my first brewester of the day. RAY

Happy 7th big guy! Here’s to 7 more.

Appreciate it Joe!! I allow myself 1 margarita a day for each year of SMF membership. In 7 more years I'm likely to be torched by bed time :emoji_laughing:

Robert

It's my little baby sisters birthday! Your post refreshed my memory on the date and now I've sent her a nice B-Day email between doing some smokin' and cracking my first brewester of the day.

Saved by the bell!! Great job remembering Ray. I'm terrible about forgetting my daughters' birthdays. Weird part is that I remember my ex wife's...and the youngest daughter is the day before her mom. Go figger...

Robert

I've been around less than five years but it seems like longer. It's folks like you that keep me coming back :-)
Now excuse me but I need to figure out how to get the visual of a tap dancing walrus out of my head....

Dan

Happy SMF Anniversary!! You are a great asset to the board and a good friend. Here’s your cake
78525F16-8B17-4A54-BE41-3519056806F1.jpeg

It's folks like you that keep me coming back :-)

Thank you very much but make no mistake about it. I have thoroughly enjoyed unofficially following you. Always pleasant, positive, and enjoyable to read what you post. It's folks like you that make me enjoy being here and try to contribute what I can.

Now excuse me but I need to figure out how to get the visual of a tap dancing walrus out of my head....

That's interesting. This was the first thing that popped into my deviant little mind as an accurate simile and now you're trying to get it out of your mind. I guess it's come full circle :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Happy SMF Anniversary!! You are a great asset to the board and a good friend. Here’s your cake

Thanks so much my friend...for the very kind words and the cake. glad you got your slice ad that little slice that's left must be for me. That looks like some serious beer drinking cake there!!

Time for a refill...
Robert

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky