Happy Anniversary To Me :-)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tx smoker

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Apr 14, 2013
Lago Vista, Texas
I just happened to look at my avatar and realized today is the 7th anniversary of joining SMF. I will say that it's been a heck of a ride!! 7 years, a few good meals, a couple of decent posts, and thousands of great meals witnessed, I believe it'd be safe to say I've learned a few things since being here :emoji_laughing: Thanks to everybody for the inspirations and great ideas you've shared as well as some fantastic online friendships developed. This site has changed our lives in a very positive way!!

Ready for 7 more years,
Robert

Happy Birthday Robert! 7 years WOW - I just wish I had found this place back when i started.

thank you for all you help and support since we met! Be safe my friend!

Hope ya don't forget your wedding anniversary now or you'll really be in a world of s$#%. I think most of us can say we learned a lot here.

Congrats Robert! It's a great place to learn with alot of great people!

Ryan

Happy Birthday Robert! 7 years WOW - I just wish I had found this place back when i started.

thank you for all you help and support since we met! Be safe my friend!

Thanks so much Sandy. I've tried to give a little back but it's nowhere near what I've gained. You too be safe...as well as everybody else.

Robert

Sure it was a nice ride for you and thank you for being a great member of this forum!

Very much appreciate it. I spent 3 years or so lurking before joining and I've just tried to maintain the mantra of the forum....as with so many other people here.

Robert

Congrats on 7 years buddy! Heck of a ride so far.

Thank you John. I appreciate it my friend.

How many smokers/grills you think you have been through in the 7 years?

I know exactly how many it's been. If I tell you though do you promise not to tell Tracy? She has not been keeping count...thank God. It may be time for another one but I need to get rid of the BGE first. Know anybody who might want it? :emoji_wink:

Going once...going twice....
Robert

Hope ya don't forget your wedding anniversary now or you'll really be in a world of s$#%

I'm actually the one who remembers it Jim. I start reminding Tracy a week or so ahead of time. We don't give each other gifts but I do try to make a nice dinner.

I think most of us can say we learned a lot here.

I would tend to agree with you but won't take the liberty of speaking for anybody else. Hell, at this point in my life, if I were to speak my mind I'd be a mute :emoji_anguished:

Robert

Reactions: smokerjim
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky