Freezing ribs ahead of time???

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rosencra38

Fire Starter
Original poster
Mar 11, 2008
Muskegon, MI
Anybody done it? I'm looking at making up 4-5 racks of baby back's for Christmas family lunch (day after Christmas). I already have to cook a lot on Christmas day for my wifes family and my side wants to do lunch the day after at my place but don't want to cook all day two days in a row. Was wondering how the ribs would taste if I smoke them up the weekend before then vacuum sealed them. I'd heat them up on the grill when it's time to eat. Any takers???

Thanks.

Thats sounds like a pretty good idea to me. I don't think that you want to be smoking on christmas day so I think your plan should be fine.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky