First time smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Jim Fitzgerald

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 13, 2018
I bought a electric smoker about a month ago, so far I have made Apple wood smoked chicken quarters, which were literally fall off the bone good, than I made hickory smoked ribs and today, I made a pork roast with southern style pork dry rub and apple wood smoke and Asparagus which both were out of this world!! The Asparagus i did it in foil with parm cheese and seasoned with some veggie seasoning, let it open for about 20/25 minutes than put just a bit of real butter on it and closed it up and left in with the roast for the last hour, This summer I am going to have the neighbors drooling!!!

Welcome to the forums! Where are you from? you can add that to your profile if you want. Try the newsletter. its once to twice a week recipe form the site owner. he emails a good recipe to try and all the details. you will find the more you smoke the more you will want to!

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

Welcome aboard, your food sounds good. Now you need to post up some pics so we can all enjoy.

Chris

Thank you all, I am loving it and cant wait to try all kinds of new things with!

texas-animated-flag-1.gif
Good evening and welcome to the forum from a cloudy, windy and warm day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

Reactions: Jim Fitzgerald
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky