Finals of the Sept Throwdown voting

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Who's the winner?

• 1) Smoked Sushi ! ! !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2) Lasagna Fatty. Sasuage stuffed with green peppers, onions, garlic, portabello mushrooms, ricotta

• 3) Cajun Boudin Crawfish Fatty Pork, Bacon, Rice, Seaweed, Crawfish, Bryner's SmokeHouse Appalachian

• 4) Breakfast fatty: Eggs, cheddar stuffed inside a sweet cocoon of maple flavored sausage, wrapped

• 5) Philly Cheesesteak Double Fattie!

• 6) A gyro-inspired fatty...

• 7) Rolled steak and shrimp creole fatty wrapped in Italian prosciutto

• 8) Ground beef, pork, turkey, deer, caribou and italian sausage

• 9) Apple wood smoked bacon, Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage

• 10) Burrito Fatty

• 11) Spicy Italian sausage

• 12) Kitchen Sink Pizza Fatty

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I work alot with grind meats, this are some amazing ideas on how to put them into use. Its very complicated to choose one. Would love to try them and see how they taste to conform my vote went to the right one. Good luck and what an amout of amazing Meatloaf's!!

That is why a People's Choice is so lame. Some contestants might stack the deck. In a BBQ contest a People's Choice means your food can look like crap, but if all your friends come and vote for you.. you might have a greater chance to winner. How is the new membership in the last two weeks?

Could be some non-visible lobbying going on.  But the judges (not the people) decide the first prize. So I'm ok with it.  The judges take their job seriously.

I noticed some people that were really concerned about the voting became members after the entry deadline. Just hope they aren't signing in under multiple names to vote for their own. That would really take the fun out of this. :devil:

Yeah, I mistrust the voting too, no doubt. But I still look forward to the throwdowns anyway, and this one lived up to expectations - it took me 2 days to decide how to vote! And even now I could change my mind, there are 3 or 4 in there that I'll be imitating  :)

last throwdown one went from 9 to 27 overnight after a week of voting. almost won too. lol.

i won the judges vote then and didnt get that many votes.

but i sure enjoyed this one.

this is close..................
icon14.gif

last throwdown one went from 9 to 27 overnight after a week of voting. almost won too. lol.

i won the judges vote then and didnt get that many votes.

but i sure enjoyed this one.
I noticed #11 received 16 votes in a couple of hours this moring to get back into first place. probably the same person. whats up with that?

That has been dubbed "non-visible vote lobbying" lol...  With Voting like that #11 could win every throwdown from here on out!   lol
Wait a minute...you mean to tell me that you don't think that 1/3 of all the voters on this thread legitimately thought that #11 was the best one? 
rolleyes.gif
 lol. I personally thought there were at least 7 others better than that one.

I'm voting for a "secret ballot"..... No votes shown until after the voting period ends......  

And I'm sticking to it.....  

Dave

Reactions: billdawg
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky