Finals of the Sept Throwdown voting

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Who's the winner?

• 1) Smoked Sushi ! ! !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2) Lasagna Fatty. Sasuage stuffed with green peppers, onions, garlic, portabello mushrooms, ricotta

• 3) Cajun Boudin Crawfish Fatty Pork, Bacon, Rice, Seaweed, Crawfish, Bryner's SmokeHouse Appalachian

• 4) Breakfast fatty: Eggs, cheddar stuffed inside a sweet cocoon of maple flavored sausage, wrapped

• 5) Philly Cheesesteak Double Fattie!

• 6) A gyro-inspired fatty...

• 7) Rolled steak and shrimp creole fatty wrapped in Italian prosciutto

• 8) Ground beef, pork, turkey, deer, caribou and italian sausage

• 9) Apple wood smoked bacon, Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage

• 10) Burrito Fatty

• 11) Spicy Italian sausage

• 12) Kitchen Sink Pizza Fatty

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I think both Jbird and mountainrubs did and excellent job and are well deserving...... They did some really awesome fatties in my book..........

Joe

Agreed!  And as I think I said in the other thread.  Seafood seems to have been the winning ingredient!! 
I don't know that it has to be seafood but something outside the norm certainly helps. Originality counts

I apologize to everyone if I seemed to be coming across as negative. Karlee16 it's not because I didn't have votes after seeing the competition I was shocked I made it to the second round. I have been watching throwdowns for quite a while, participated in a couple, and have even won one. I just have never seen two people run away with one like that. I truly hope all was legit. I'm ready for the next one. I will try to keep all negativity to myself from here on out. Congrats to the winners!!! And a great job by all.

David

glad to see the cajun crawfish won the judges vote. that was the one i personally picked in both the semi and finals since it wasnt in my thread and i didnt make finals. it was well deserved. congrats to the winners. everybody did a good job.

This is my first visit to the Throwdown, and I don't have time to read all of the post.  But just browsing for a few minutes, I feel like a 5 year old at Christmas.  I can't wait to read more, and I know I am going to try more that a few.  Thanks to everyone.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky