Chourico Recipe?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I don't even bother as I live a stones throw from Fall River and I get all my chourico from Gene's Market,made in house.
I'm not trying to hijack this thread but the Fall River Chorico is awesome. I had a coworker who would go down there to visit his relatives and come back with 50 pounds of chorico for everyone and dozens of small spicy meat pies. It was a good connection for us while it lasted ,unfortunately my co-worker passed away. :(

Reactions: KeithLBPI
The hand cut meat texture is a bit different. I make some Polish sausage as Lisiecka and Krakowska which has even larger pieces of meat but always has a small percentage that is fine ground to help bind it together. This makes for a good bite and well formed sausage. I’ll do it again that way, in any case this is delicious.
SE, Your Chourico looks good, I ended up ordering some from Fall River and it looks like yours. The large chunk style is the Chourico hallmark along with the unique flavor profile. I will be making some when my store bought stuff is gone following the recipe you posted.

Reactions: SmokinEdge
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky