Chase em around....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Buckeyedude

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 5, 2018
....and stick a fork in them! Made up some of the last backstraps last night after hunting. Had to chase a few of them around before eating, but that is how I like most meat , rare to medium rare. Sizes varied a little so finish times were off. Tried to pull at 120, but 1 or 2 went a bit farther!
20231103_200554.jpg

20231103_201323.jpg

20231103_202029.jpg

20231103_202326.jpg

20231103_202756.jpg

Looks perfect! You got mustard on a few and is that a slice of sausage or salami on one?
Timber
Thanks Timber! Yes I tried something different for the heck of it! I mixed mustard and mayo to use as binder or kind of. The other was just a slice of salami that I laid there to try out. I ended up just eating it separate lol.

Reactions: Timber II
....and stick a fork in them! Made up some of the last backstraps last night after hunting. Had to chase a few of them around before eating, but that is how I like most meat , rare to medium rare. Sizes varied a little so finish times were off. Tried to pull at 120, but 1 or 2 went a bit farther!
View attachment 680141
View attachment 680142
View attachment 680143
View attachment 680144
View attachment 680145
please help stupid folks... backstrap???? looks like a tenderloin type but very lean.

Reactions: Buckeyedude
Hey buckeye if ya like plain old yeller mustard ya should try it when ya fry fish! Clean dry fillets in ziplock and add a bit of mustard. Not so they swimmin in it, just enough to coat. Sit in fridge a few hrs….then bread (I like Andy’s red) and fry them baby’s!
Timber

Hey buckeye if ya like plain old yeller mustard ya should try it when ya fry fish! Clean dry fillets in ziplock and add a bit of mustard. Not so they swimmin in it, just enough to coat. Sit in fridge a few hrs….then bread (I like Andy’s red) and fry them baby’s!
Timber
Ill try just about anything once! Thanks!

Reactions: Timber II
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky