Bacon breakfast, er, dinner sammie.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Breakfast Sandwiches for supper are an easy goto. Sausage, Ham, Bologna, Spam, Pork Roll when available and to a much lesser extent, Bacon are all good with me. I like Bacon, very much, but Bev is not crazy about the time it takes to cook...JJ

Breakfast Sandwiches for supper are an easy goto. Sausage, Ham, Bologna, Spam, Pork Roll when available and to a much lesser extent, Bacon are all good with me. I like Bacon, very much, but Bev is not crazy about the time it takes to cook...JJ

Neither is Ann. Until I showed her how easy it is to do it in the oven. I like it that way for sammies and recipes. But for good old bacon and eggs. I still like it fried the old fashioned way.

Reactions: chef jimmyj
giphy.gif

Travis Sowsage Sowsage be checking it out like...looks good but not quite up to size standards.

• Haha
Reactions: Sowsage and chopsaw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky