Breakfast Casserole for Supper. Smoked chicken and Bacon ( crustless Quiche )

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Now that's a plate of food for dinner that will have you skipping breakfast the next day cause you are still full! Very nice David

Reactions: DRKsmoking
I like pizza for breakfast and breakfast for dinner sometimes, nice work David, I'd hit that in hot second! A fine use of leftovers too, waste not want not. RAY

Thanks Ray for the like and the comment

Pizza is another one of those anytime of day or night meals for me . Hot or cold.
Love a good leftover kind of meal, and this one was no exception.

And yes I hate wasting anything, unless its really bad 🤢🤢

David

Dang man some would say they would be up to their elbows me I'd be higher than that. Like already been said breakfast at anytime for me.
Awesome looking meal all around there guy.

Warren

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Dang man some would say they would be up to their elbows me I'd be higher than that. Like already been said breakfast at anytime for me.
Awesome looking meal all around there guy.

Warren

Thanks Warren for the like and the comment

It was a very good meal, and yes breakfast any time of day.

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky