A FEW RIBS ON SATURDAY

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gary s

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 6, 2011
WE had some friends coming over Saturday we haven't seen in a very long time. So I figure Everybody loves Ribs. So since I was going to smoke Ribs for us, might as well fill up the smoker. St. Louis were on sale for a buck ninety seven,
I figured 6 racks 2 for us, 1 for Grandson and his Bride to be, 1 for her Dad and 2 for two different neighbors.
I had intended to take pics all the way through, But !! Company came early, got to visiting and it just didn't happen.
I did manage to get a couple up front and of the only leftovers I just had for lunch.

Here is what I got

IMG_0353.jpg

All rubbed and ready for the Smoker
IMG_0354.jpg

And My Lunch
IMG_0355.jpg
IMG_0356.jpg
IMG_0357.jpg

Thanks for looking

Gary

Thank you my Friend

Gary

Thanks djorn2k

Gary

Great looking ribs.

That plate full of food makes my mouth water.

What was your process with the ribs? What kind of rub? looks amazing. I've never had much luck with ribs, any pointers?

Thank's Guys I appreciate it.

Gary

That's a whole heap of rib-o-licious goodness right there Gary.

Point for sure.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky