3rd time's the charm

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dembones

Original poster
Aug 27, 2013
A rock in the Pacific Ocean
This was my 3rd smoke, 1st was pork ribs, very good but I was running a bit too hot and the coals ran out to boot, so I know they could have been better. 2nd was a spatchcock chicken that left a fair bit to be desired. This beef rib smoke came out perfect, smoked for about 6 hours at a very steady 230. Mmm, mmm good
yahoo.gif

After 4 hours

Basted a couple times, once at 4 hours and then again near the end, simply marvelous

Thanks. Forgot to take a pic of them cut up, I'll make sure to do so next time. Next up will be a prime rib roast I think. Need to do as much as I can before winter hits, not that it's excessively cold here but cold enough.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky