or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

July 1st til 4th

post #1 of 7
Thread Starter 

​Been busy here watching the Women Soccer, had Grandkids over.

So here are some of the items I made for the 4th BBQ

 

Rice Pilaf ( thread in Sides)

Pastrami on my mini

Baked Beans

Spare Ribs

Chicken Sausage Italian on the grill

Thanks for looking

Richie

post #2 of 7
Wow Richie, that's some great lookin grub ! If I had known, I'd have been over & helped get rid of some of it! My invite must have been lost in the mail again.... Dang it ! biggrin.gif
post #3 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterinHoleBrew View Post

Wow Richie, that's some great lookin grub ! If I had known, I'd have been over & helped get rid of some of it! My invite must have been lost in the mail again.... Dang it ! biggrin.gif

Justin You know its open invitation here. I did not get a bunch of the pics,Chicken,Vegies,Stuffed Crabs.Bean Sprouts..

Thanks for the point 

Richie

post #4 of 7

Just the thought of that pastrami has my mouth watering!  :77:

post #5 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrankyBuzzard View Post
 

Just the thought of that pastrami has my mouth watering!  :77:

CB it is very tasty,tender. Thanks for dropping a line.

Richie

post #6 of 7

Dang it Tropics looks like you were busy - Great post hope you had a great 4th. 

 

A full smoker is a happy smoker 

 

DS

post #7 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by driedstick View Post
 

Dang it Tropics looks like you were busy - Great post hope you had a great 4th. 

 

A full smoker is a happy smoker 

 

DS

DS Thanks for stopping by and dropping a line.Finally got around to doing the Pastrami smoke.

 

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/224660/pastrami-7-2-15-in-the-mini

 

Richie

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion