YOU GUYS SEEM TO KNOW ALMOST EVERYTHING.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jdomep

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 30, 2011
i want to build a little pavilion in my back yard with a fireplace. i dont have any designs or plans right now other than i want to pour a 20' x 30' slab and put a roof over it. i would love to build a brick or block fire place on one end and use to smoke some how but i need help with ideas. you havent let me down yet for help and i am sure you have some ideas to share. thanks!

I know Lang makes versions of his 36 and 48 that can be built into an outdoor kitchen.  I am sure other builders can custom fit anything you want. 

Reactions: jdomep
i want to build a little pavilion in my back yard with a fireplace. i dont have any designs or plans right now other than i want to pour a 20' x 30' slab and put a roof over it. i would love to build a brick or block fire place on one end and use to smoke some how but i need help with ideas. you havent let me down yet for help and i am sure you have some ideas to share. thanks!

Man jd, I envy you. I wish I had the room in my backyard for a project like that. In our previous home I built a large wood deck with outdoor kitchen & long bar all covered with a wood framed roof. No plans, just what was in my mind at the time. Here's a couple of pics.

6c4cad16_ftlaud.backyard5.jpg

thanks for sharing very cool. i need a plan, i was going to build a standard pavilion but i got way too may cool ideas from the web last night looking at different pictures.

i am trying to attach a picture of what i want to build but its not giving me permission. i dont know whats up. it lets my post pics of my smokes.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky