• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Yesterdays Bb Q

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

blacklab

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Jan 12, 2008
WELL PEEPS HERE'S YESTERDAYS DINNER. PLEASE IGNOR THE DATES ON THE PICS SOME HOW I CHANGED THEM AGAIN
icon_rolleyes.gif

WELL I STARTED AROUND 10:30 AM AND PULLED EVERYTHING OFF AT 4:00. I SAUCED IT 1 HR B4 THE REMOVAL. ALL IN ALL IT WAS GREAT DINNER. THE WIFE IS A MAJOR FAN OF THAT PECAN. PERSONALLY I LIKE HIC BETTER BUT ENJOY PECAN. ANYWAY HERE THEY ARE.

desertlites

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
OTBS Member
Dec 6, 2007
yummm looks great-love the color and the beans-hungry again.

blacklab

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Jan 12, 2008
Thanks People They Were Good. Plus I Get Left Over Dutch Beans Life Is Good.
Icruzen I Couldn't Beleive It Either, Just Wish There Would Have Been More Than 1 Bag.

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Mar 22, 2008
You dun good
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

fla-gypsy

Smoke Blower
Dec 22, 2007
Beautiful smoke ring and I am sure they were tasty. You can't make them look any better than that.

smokin out the neighbors

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Apr 16, 2008
I've been working all week w/ no time to smoke. You're making me hungry and jealous. Can't wait till Sat. 1 more day. I'll smoke some ribs, or chicken, or butt, or beef, maybe even the dog.

bassman

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Dec 15, 2007
Great looking ribs! Our Sam's Club has BBs for $2.98 per pound. If they get to $1.98 I'm going to load up
icon_exclaim.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom
Clicky